This is the new APM 2.6 autopilot module. The sensors are exactly the same as with APM2.5+, however this version does not have an onboard compass, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters and rovers.
- The APM 2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. Available with top or side connectors.
- This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. (On fixed wing aircraft it's often easier to mount APM far enough away from the motors and ESCs to avoid magnetic interference, so this is not as critical, but APM 2.6 gives more flexibility in that positioning and is a good choice for them, too). This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6M module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- GPS Features:
- Built-in compass GPS module
- Main chip: Ublox-6M
- With fast satellite searching speed and high precision
- Compatible with APM serial port and I2C port
- Includes round plastic shell and GPS support
- 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 915Mhz
The 3DRobotics 3DR Radio is the ideal way to setup a telemetry connection between your APM and a ground station. Small, inexpensive and with great range, the 3DR radio uses an open source firmware which allows us to do things that cannot be done with other radios.
- Radio Features:
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- Available in 915MHz
- Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- Range of approx 1 mile
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio modle, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontro
- MAVLink-OSD V2.0
- MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and it is fully compatible with original MinimOSD.
- This board can be used for CRIUS AIOP and Arduflyer / ArduPilot-Mega.
- MAVLink-OSD with switching DC/DC stepdown powersupply to maximize efficiency on power system. No more heating problems when using this OSD board.
- Default OSD Firmware is MinimOSD-Extra, written by Gábor Zoltán.
- About how to use the configurator tool to setup OSD function: Click here
- How to setup hardware (original MinimOSD Wiki): click here
Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- Hardware Features:
- ATMEGA328P Microcontroller
- MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
- 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
- Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
- Supported NTSC & PAL
- FTDI connector
- Software features:
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Graphical configurator tool
- APM Arduflyer Power Module V1.0
Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements,
all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry).
It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
- - Max input voltage: 30V
- - Max current sensing: 90A
- - Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- - Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max
- - 6P molex cable plugs directly to APM/Arduflyer 2.5's 'PM' connector